Click Click =)

Monday, August 16, 2010

Unwanted Leave

Unwanted leave's by god makes me feel so bored...
My days are either spent on the bed until late afternoon, then get up and have some mushroom oats..
Then sit in my mums office until 7pm.. eat dinner and then is gods time and move time and sleep time..
Or My bf wakes me up around 10 or 11 and force me to wake up and the rest of the day is spent with him either going out for movie or lepaking together in my mum's office...
How bored can this be??

Holidays are currently a no no because of certain reasons...

*****************************************
My granduncle was declared dead on Thursday morning...
So we had to attend his funeral on Thursday & Friday night...
It was a Christian Funeral....
This is the 1st time i'm going for a Christian funeral..
All they did on both the nights is talk...
His son had to give a speech...

Just imagine, parents pass away and you gotta sit down to write a speech (i saw him holding a paper)
So being me, just sit and hear lar..
I respect this Christian people..
They hardly cried...

The body left the house on Saturday morning...
Just when they were taking the coffin out...
My eyes started tearing...
Because it reminded me of my grandma and my uncle's funeral...
I hate having this feelings...
I hate the feeling of losing people i care and love in my life..
And the worst is, i know i will never see them anymore.. NEVER...

We got on the bus after walking behind the coffin until the guard house...
Went all the way to the Christian Memorial Park in Semenyih...
It took us 2 hour to reach there and 1/2 hour to finish all the ceremony there..
The family members were very strong...
Although they had tears in their eyes, but it did not flow out...

Unlike the Indians and Chinese..
I remember crying the moment my dad called and told us about my grandma...
And i remember crying the moment she left the house and got to the crematorium for cremation...
Same goes to when my brother called to inform us about my uncle...
Only me and my younger sis was at home.. and the moment my brother told, i started tearing... Couldn't answer my sis immediately...

****************************************
I like the way the pastor said....
Don't cry if someone dies...
To us, it is a lost.. but to the person who dies. it is a gain.. Because they see Jesus and Jesus will take care of them....

*********************************************
When something is taken away from you, there must be a reason...
Just say IT IS OKAY and continue to live...

Crying it part of the process....
So just cry and let it out...

********************************
MiMi... I know you are is serious pain.. but we are not gonna take your life away...
It is not for us to choose your  fate...
Stay strong...
God has his plans for you..
And we will always love you...

No comments:

Click Click =)