Click Click =)

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Unexplainable tears

Being able to have food on my table everyday is my happiness..
Like i said, i live to eat.. i don't eat to live..

Bf skipped lunch today so he was very hungry when it was dinner time... he called me and said he want's to go to this specific shop in Lebuh Ampang for dinner...
Me being a good gf definitely took him to where he wants..
So today was his choice and when we reached there.. the shop was so crowded that i asked him to get down 1st to get a place to sit while i go and park the car...

After parking and entering the shop.. Bf was already eating... WTH... didn't even wait for me...
The best part was there was a small boy sitting and eating with him on the suppose to be MY CHAIR..
I can be good and cruel at times.. but i am very patient...
I was thinking to myself who on earth is that boy...
So what i did was walk over, sat beside him and asked him who the boy was...
He said the boy approached him asking for RM2 just to buy bread because he was very hungry... Then instead of just giving him RM2, bf decided to ask the boy to follow him into the shop to have dinner together... Just when he told me that, Me being a sensitive, very emotional human started wetting my eyes.. (not my face).. Haha.. eh, makan shop lar.. mana boleh cry...

After eating, bf took the boy to the nearby 7-11 and got him few buns and dutch lady milk...
The boy stays somewhere there and according to the boy, his mother comes home late...

My bf too good right???
So i should be lucky to have him...

Got into the car, i asked my bf why he did that??? Why he bought him dinner instead of just giving him RM 2 and finish it off there...
He said, "I'm having food everyday on the table..at least knowing that the kuchi rat will have food tomorrow morning makes me feel good and i can sleep peacefully tonight"

Now tell me.. how can i not tear??
Knowing that i will not have to suffer for food tomorrow just like that boy... and knowing that my bf is a good MAN... and has this humanitarian feeling makes me feel GREAT...
At least i know i got the best bf..

No comments:

Click Click =)