Click Click =)

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

MR.B

Mr.B.. you better watch out...
I will punch you if you talk too much...
I will pinch you if you talk too much...
I will slap you if you talk too much...
I might even send you to hell if you talk too much....

Haha...B, i love you too much.. you are the best, honest friend on earth...
I will never trade you with anyone one.....
Having you as my friend is the best thing on earth...

****************************
GOD,
can you tell me what have you got in hand for me???

****************************

Watching shows which i will never watch..
but i'm still watching..
Don't ask me why....
Maybe it's nice, maybe it's not nice..
Maybe it's stupid, Maybe it's not...
Maybe it's because of you, maybe it's not...

But all i can say is, i'm watching it because i wanna watch...
No1 can force me to do things which i don't want....

*********************************
Just squeezed some orange juice and my hand feel so "water rough"....
Hate it hate it.....
Just cleaned the kitchen.... worst still...
But i think i'm starting to like the idea of becoming a housewife...
haha.. but with a maid....

No comments:

Click Click =)