Click Click =)

Thursday, August 12, 2010

MiMi my sweetheart

MiMi is my house dog...
She's been with us since I was 10.. and now i am 23...
So 13 years...
And now her breast cancer is confirmed ..

One of her breast BURST ady.. got a big hole....
Her blood is dripping all around the house
But, MiMi is good enough to lick away all her blood....

She refuse to follow us... Because last time she used to follow us everywhere we walk to...
Now all she do is lie down.. and lick her wound...

No bandage.. nothing...
Her bone is not straight.. it is slanting towards the left because she is always sleeping on one side..
Her wound is on her right/...


Sometime when i sit with her and talk to her, my tears starts building up..
Hai.... January till now August...8 months and she is still trying her best to be strong...
She cries every night....


Her eye is red at times...
Yesterday around 5.45 morning, she got trapped under the table...
Was making so much of noise and had to wake me up..
I was wondering what she was looking at and barking (since it is the hantu month(Chinese calender))... and my mum came out and ask her.. and moved the table away..
Haha... My mum's daughter lar... She feeds her everyday...


MiMi used to show her teeth if we hold her food (in the attempt of trying to take her food away), but last Saturday when my parents was not at home, I was holding her food in the plastic and she gladly ate without making noise..


She only walks when she wants to pee, shit or eat...
Other than that, she will never move....


MiMi.... I really love her....
I wish she can live longer and longer...

Best shot of MiMi....

********************************
We never know what will happen tomorrow....
Throw away what you hate....
Be happy today....

******************************
Mum's uncle pass away today because of accident...
He was a healthy man yesterday..
Today he is gone....
Do good, think good.. be good....
May he Rest in Peace...

1 comment:

GinGin said...

I like this phrase...
"We never know what will happen tomorrow...
Throw away what you hate...
Be happy today..."

Girl~ Be happy always~ =)

Click Click =)