Click Click =)

Monday, August 2, 2010

Hot & Spicy

I'm so tired...
All i wanna do now is just close my eye and go to sleep..
But i can't do so..
I gotta look after my mum's office because she has gone out....
Last night was a hard 1....
I missed place my most important thing and that result to sleepless night..

************************************************

Have you tried the new HOT & SPICY CHICKEN NUGGET from  KFC???



This cost me RM 5.90... for 5 pieces....
(my eye is closing while i write this)... =(

This nugget, you gotta eat very fast in order to taste the spiciness.. 
Or not, it will just taste like normal nugget...

Ok... i cannot be judging about the nugget too much because if you are the kind who does not eat spicy food, then maybe this nugget is spicy enough for you...
Not for me....

2 comments:

aremy said...

mahal kekekek

woaini_87 said...

i pun rasa macam tu... tapi kalau betul2 nak makan then apa pun tak mahal.. hehe

Click Click =)