Click Click =)

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Do we really need so much of protection???

I've been wondering so long about all this cars, especially the Chinese people's car..They got this ART on their number plate...
and it is always at the beginning and the end... 1 on each sides...

And my mum told me that it is some protection from Thailand...

I did not ask further because everyone would definitely want some god/spiritual protection...
But this car which was infront of me so many days ago made me OPEN my mouth BIG BIG...


Too many protection lar....
TOO MANY....
TOO MUCH...

Do we really need that much???
Wonder he got tattoo his whole body or not..

I was told by a relative whom had a tattoo from Thailand...
He said that, if the tattoo bengkak a little (can feel if touch) it means money gonna come in..
Wah seh... GENG....
If it is smooth on the skin means nothing...
WAH.... any1 got tattoo and have experienced this before??

5 comments:

Ronnie said...

wah.. like that I want to tattoo also... means when my tattoo bengkak... i'm going for TOTO..MAGNUM..and DA MA CHAI !! HUAT AH !!

kianfai87 said...

those who got influence by it, for sure will believe it, the driver bodies also . . . full of it LOL

woaini_87 said...

ronnie- i think when u go for that tattoo thingy.. make sre u ask him to jampi for money... then sure HUAT AH...

Kianfai87- I agree..

thomas said...

We humans are always like that,
we have too many fear of life and death.Hha!hah!

woaini_87 said...

Thomas- agreed...!!!

Click Click =)