Click Click =)

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sad Brasil

Was out watching football in Hartama's Pelita...
I was expecting Brasil to play against Argentina in the finals...
and who ever win's doesn't really matter then...
But too bad... Brasil is going back tonight...
SAD..>!!!!!
I kept harping on it on the way back home...
Does your ear HURTs???
Sorry sweetie....

*****************
Was out until 12am today....
Went to low yat.. then sungei wang...then back home and out to hartamas....
OMG..walk pass by the keropok lekor like 4 times and i did not buy...
Trying my very best to not eat that....

I'm always eating tosai.. yee mee... and milk and soy milk...
and FRUITs....
I think i'm madly in love with  NGA POU YEE MEE now...

Tomorrow will be another tiring day....
Adios... Good night...

** gonna continue watching my shows...
I'M NOT GONNA LOSE TO YOU.... =P

Click Click =)