Click Click =)

Friday, July 2, 2010

too many calls in a night

It's 2.24 am..
It's been so long since i've been up this late...
Watched some English series and they talked about soul mates...
I wonder what is this soul mates thingy..
Why does everyone say they wanna find a soul mate...

Then it striked me that everyone wants a soul mate..
Or should i just use the word NEED a soul mate..
Some one who can be with you until your last breath..
Someone whom you can talk to about anything and everything..
So now, i am wondering have i found my soul mate or not...
I think i don't wanna answer this until i am 50....
WHY??? because nothing on earth is permanent...
NOTHING....
Like what i always say... today it might be yours.. and tomorrow it might be someone else's....

Today i might live... tomorrow i might die...
And most important is i am happy with today....

Yesterday.. (since it has already past 12am..) i did something very wrong... very very wrong that i know you will not forgive me....
I'm not gonna regret it either.. because i told you it wasn't completely my fault to start with...
And i'm not gonna blame myself for it...
The only thing i can say is I'M SORRY....

There is no right and wrong....
There is only is it worth it or not....

Therefore, (sounds like an essay) just wanna tell you, whatever happened made me realize that it was worth it but very wrong..
And I've made my decision... thank you for understanding...
Thank you for listening to me...
And i hope this will be the last....

***************************************
I did not want to write a post today.. but somehow.. my fingers just felt like typing...
So here i am with a stupid lame post.. and crazy if that is what you wanna call it.....

FGS: I MISS YOU....

No comments:

Click Click =)