Click Click =)

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Teary eye from the start

I just came back from watching KARATE KIDS....
Yeah... he had to lie that we are watching the 9 temple sumthing sumthing....
Ghost story which i am always willing to follow and then close my eye...

Was a little angry with him before buying the tickets..
Yeah, he love saying unwanted things when we go out and change my mood...
I dunno why he enjoys doing that...
WHY SWEETIE???

Then i just stood aside and let him make the choice for the movie and seats because we normally do the BUYING together....
After paying he came over and said "see, i bought karate kids tickets.."
See.. that is how sweet my bf can be after annoying me a little....
AND I LOVE HIM... I LOVE YOU....

This means, my movie list can be counted as COMPLETED..
Except for Marmaduke and Shreks... which i'm not very interested in but would love to watch....

Oh yeah.. coming back to the movie...
I've got no idea why my eye was teary when the movie started...
NO IDEA... really really no idea...
But i love the movie...
NEVER GIVE UP....
Even if you fall, you've got a choice to either face it or not...
I always like to get up and face it...
If i can't then i'll just leave it...
Wahahaha
No point fighting for something when i know it's not mine or I'm gonna lose....

I've decided never to buy
.
.
.
I'm talking about the mineral water...
IT SUCKS....
1 sip( correct spelling??) and i decided to THROW....
.
.
.
I think the best mineral water is SEA MASTER.. 7-eleven brand and SUN FLOWER ( which taste a little sweet)...
But nothing beats my house water...
Paling sedap....

Gotta attend a birthday party in a while...
Out with my buddies tomorrow... and then with the special one at night...
I'm a busy person.. very busy indeed....
Up till 3 am... sleep until 9 something..
My eye's are closing, but the plan is not finalized..
OMG.... still discussing...

3 comments:

.::WaNiE::. said...

ahh lover,

one time they be so mean to us, and suddenly are the sweetest person we have ever known :)

janice said...

life will knock us down. but you can choose whether or not to get back up.

remember this quotes? :)

woaini_87 said...

wanie... that is so true.. they can be the devil and the angel too..

Janice.. erm.. i wonder you mean from karate kid or sumwhere else??

Click Click =)