Click Click =)

Saturday, July 24, 2010

SHARMINI MANAN

Yeah... that's my beautiful name....
Had a great day today....
went for lunch and at last... 
After 5 years and now i get to pay for a nice lunch without my bf making noise....
Updates on the photo will be tomorrow..
Using my sis's laptop, dun wanna jam her lappie with my photos...

Watched The Sorcerer's Apprentice today...
Watched Inception like few days back too....
I don't really have any movie on my list now except for the Chinese movies where i gotta beg my bf to watch it with me or watch it with my sisters and worst is watch it alone which I DON'T MIND AT ALL....

Once in a while I like doing things alone....
Like earlier, i went shopping alone after watching the movie with my bf because i was suppose to meet up with my friends...
RM 133 for a formal skirt from Dorothy Perkins...
OMG.. hate seeing myself in formal skirts...
But dress is fine...
Loving all my dress...

Tomorrow is gonna be a tiring day....

2 comments:

Kenny said...

You are only paying after 5 years? You got a good catch there girl. Keep him.

woaini_87 said...

erm yeah... i mean for normal food with no event lar.. surely his bday i pernah pay for food.. hehe

Click Click =)