Click Click =)

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

RM 600 in 14 days... CRAZY

Was looking at my maybank online statement and i notice that i have already used more than RM 600 in 14 days (JULY)... OMG.... i've got no idea what i was thinking when i spend all that monies...
Went out with wing and winnie last Sunday... used at least RM 200 that day....
Bought the dress i wanted and also 1 pair of heels... OMG... it's so beautiful.. i mean the heels.... too beautiful...
Me and wing bought the same heel but different color....

I saw it 1st.. and it was so beautiful that wing also wanted the same 1...

The main idea of going out with them last Sunday was because Winnie wanted to get herself formal cloths because she's starting work on Monday... But ended up me and wing using more money than her...

We ate dinner together....
IPOH CHICKEN RICE located opposite of Midvalley's Starbucks (boulevard)








Claypot taufoo... 
The manager said that it was gonna go OFF the menu on Wednesday...
It was a must try on that day....




Fish with salted egg....
This is the best dish... I loved it....
Sour Plum with Lemon...
The manager made a fool of him self....
I said i wanted it HOT.. and what he said was, there is no hot, it's just that we don't put ice.. ok??
But the drink came in HOT.. as in real hot... with no ice...
SO HE CAKAP APA BODOH???

The bill was RM 108... 5 person ate...
The manager was doing a great job by asking how is the food but there are few comments that made us have that 'WHAT ON EARTH" FACE....

One person came late, so they 1st got us 4 pair of spoon and chilly, then this manager saw that the other person did not have the spoon.. so, when he brought over the spoon he said " I see you don;t have a pair of fork and spoon, so i bring yo this, or not you have to use your hands to eat"... haha... It was so lame.... we were like "huh"... was that comment needed??

Then the Toufoo came 1st...
He saw us waiting with no rice and went to the kitchen to get us the rice, when he return, he said, "i saw no one bringing the rice, so i went and took it myself"...
WHAT????

The manager was seriously funny... and annoying too..
The way he was serving us, i know he was the manager..  but after paying for the bill, i asked one of the waitress "is that your manager??" , She answer me "yes, NEW manager".... so that answered my question on his very FUNNY behavior...making lame jokes... wuhooo... haha...

15 comments:

Nana Eddy said...

I cleaned out 2300 in a matter of 2 months. I am so dead

KwOnG FeI said...

wa..rich rich..
i think u should ask tot ake a photo with the manager..\maybe he will give u a surprise posing..haha

woaini_87 said...

i wonder how to survive in future when i gota save to buy things...

woaini_87 said...

haha kwong fei. i dowan my bf to kill me for taking photo with sum1 i duno pulak...

Tcr Ain said...

Hi... I was here...

v!vi@n said...

me too..damn terrible, this month overspent dy...

thomas said...

arrgh!you make me feel so hungry!

Cherrie said...

You're making me hungry in the middle of the night. =X Hahaha..

Cherrie said...

Change of url ^^

woaini_87 said...

Ain- Thanks for coming...

Vivian- tell me about it... i think nice and beautiful things make me spend without looking at the price tag...

thomas- go and try if you want.. the fish is nice..

cherrie... middle of the night?? go find MCD.. hehe.. =)

HenRy LeE ® said...

happy spending! :)

Shuwen said...

Food with salted egg looks awesomeeeeeee :B

woaini_87 said...

Henry... still got money, so can spend.. end of the month must suffer to spend.. haha

Shuwen- go and try.. KL-ian rite??

James Ng said...

Hahaha, nice pics!!!

James Ng said...

Hahaha, nice pics!!!

Click Click =)