Click Click =)

Saturday, July 3, 2010

problem is meant to be solved

Someone said that if you have a problem with someone else, you should talk to them and settle it...
But i know somethings cannot be said out loud...
Because some people cannot accept the fact that they are being accused and being said things on their face...

I'm having this special problem which i can't say it out loud..
Or should i say that i am not allowed to say it out loud on your face.
Because you cannot accept the truth..
And you never wanna admit the truth...
You don't wanna say that you are wrong....

But i just wanna tell you that i knew all the truth all the while..
You are wrong and you gotta accept the truth....
One of this days i will definitely tell it on your face...
ON YOUR FACE....
That sound so bad from my side...
I always like to talk my thought out..
but that is IF the other person who is listening know not to play punks with me...

*******

Got my nuffnang cheque today... 2nd cheque...
gotta bank it in on Monday.. then i'll get my money soon...
I want money.. I love money... I need money....

No comments:

Click Click =)