Click Click =)

Friday, July 30, 2010

LOST

The worst thing of watching a movie is when someone sits beside yo and tell yo to "LISTEN"...
Trust me... i just felt like pinching him so much....
Bf brought this last 2 episode of LOST and asked me to watch it with him...
knowing me, i dunit to watch the beginning to know the end...
And bf was kind enough to tell me who was who...
I always prefer to know who is who at the beginning of the show more than knowing who is who at the end..
Because i get confuse with this WHITE man's faces...
All of them normally look alike..


So there was this part that was so touching and i teared...
Oh my... haha.. bf said i will cry at the end.. but i didn't...
Wanna guess why?? because bf irritated me...
he keeps asking me to LISTEN.. and therefore my emotions were all gone ...

The show was good... although i only watched last 2 episode..
But the ending was a little unexpected...
Haha.... living in a world that you yourself don't know..

Watched Salt yesterday...
Nice... i wish all cinema provides SALTY POPCORN...
But they don't.... sad sad....

Meeting up with friends later...

*************************
Seriously if you can't make others happy, do not make them sad...

No comments:

Click Click =)