Click Click =)

Monday, July 19, 2010

I-City...

I am now sitting in my mum's office feeling so bored..
Got up at 11...
That also because my stomach was aching...
I'M BORED...
No1 wanna hire me....
Study also bored...
Now gotta find job also bored....
TELL ME.. what is not bored??
Sit here play game also bored....
Mum want's me to take the MII exam...
That is another headache because i gotta study the 288 page book...
Aaarrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

Just when i am a vegetarian NOW, my neighbour had to buy 1 big barrel of Kentucky Fried Chicken...
Then my bf had to eat sotong goreng from Pelita...
WHY??? why had they to eat all the nice food only when i am vegetarian???

But it was my choice.. so I cannot complain too much...
Neway not like i am dying to eat all that...

I'm still strong in my believe...
I can do it....
Not like this is the 1st time i am being vegetarian for more that a month...

Went to I-City on Friday night...
I've got no idea why my mum and dad wanted to go...
I think maybe because every1 is talking about the lights there....













All photo's taken using my useless Nokia 5730....
haha.... The 3 sisters (we) were taking crazy photos..
My Younger sister even said that it looked like that winter sonata movie...(certain part)...
I will not go there again with the same people.. its so bored there..
nothing to do there... only take picture...

4 comments:

Lukey Cher Hong said...

haha cheer up... why all so negative?

Dropped by from Lukey's Rantings

woaini_87 said...

that is because i am so bored and no1 wanna hire me... =(

Thristhan said...

Nice place to chill, especially at sunset.

woaini_87 said...

but nothing else to do there... =).. nice lightning....

Click Click =)