Click Click =)

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Berryday

Monday was uncle AKA LYZhen's birthday....
What we did the night before was plan for dinner with him...
We decided to go for steamboat...
and supposedly only 6 people confirmed and at last minute my sweetheart followed..
I was like OMG..
he is following me....

What my mum and sis asked me was "wei, your bf takut you kena rampas ar??"...
Wahahahaha....
That Q was very very funny..
But nah..
My bf want to get to know my friends...
And I'm happy that at the end of the day, he was happy mixing around with them.....

We were supposed to meet up at Steamboat King bt3 but then wing said, that steamboat is not tasty...
So at last we decided to go to HO HO STEAMBOAT and we were happyly munching on all the food....

This chilly paste is nice and spicy....

Yin Yong (tomyam and soup)
RM 15 per person.. we ordered for 5 person and added some other dish...
Porkball... taufoo...and 2 plates of soup dumpling..

We bought a card for uncle and were writing it on the table behind..didn't want him to see but he purposely walk to the car to put the present i bought into the car to see what are we doing on the other table...
Bad uncle...
But most important is he is happy on his birthday....
May uncle have more berry days ahead....

The bill for that night was RM 106...
I find it cheap... 5 heads and 4 extra plates... tea + ice...

3 comments:

suhaisweet said...

Nice..My very da very latest.. Bahaya!

keLiCious said...

**foot print**
Oh my...!! I missed having steamboat sessions..!
Thanks for your nanged..
Nanged back and clicked on ur adv as well. ^^

woaini_87 said...

Kelicious- thank you for visiting... go and makan.. or sendiri masak at home.. very easy 1...

Click Click =)