Click Click =)

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Call my bf CRAZY

I am already one crazy person...
Now my bf is adding his craziness into my existing crazy state...
There is this Tamil movie names ROBOT coming out in the cinema very soon..
And my crazy bf have been talking and talking and talking about it since 1 year back...
This past few days my bf can go on and on and ON about the same story again and again and again...
He's been sending me quite a number of photo on the movie's scene...
AS IF HE IS STARRING IN THE MOVIE.... which he claims he is LAR....
My bf is crazy and lame just like me....
Such a nice couple rite??? Haha....


Anyway.. The photo up there is just so nice...
The beautiful girl and the superhero guy....
RED DRESS AND RED PANTS..... oh my my.. I LOVE...
It is just so perfect...PURFECT...(U instead of E).....
What is more interesting about this is that HBO had bought the rights for this movie to be distributed internationally...
Funny huh...
HBO's gonna air this Tamil movie...
Must be good lar then....

They are having this launch of audio on the 31st of July and my bf want to go so badly.. but lucky they are airing it on Astro...
Bf asking me to go over to his place...
and he said it so funnily.. "in HD, Yeah Baby.. in HD, god damn HD, the superstar in HD'....
HE IS CRAZY....
Any1 who is interested .... 31st July, Channel 222 .. I think it is around 7.30pm...



*********************************
Soon i'm gonna be INDIAN because of this movie.....
Haha.. and my bf is CRAZY....
Please call him MR. CRAZY and I am Miss CRAZY...
Wahahahah...

No comments:

Click Click =)