Click Click =)

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Love is....

Love is just bullshyt....
Trust me when i say it...
I'm in love..
And love is blind..
It makes you do crazy things..
And then when you think back..(if you break up)
It is all aaawweeeewwwww feeling.....

We often say I LOVE YOU...
It wasn't easy for me to say it....
But eventually, the feeling..
The want... The need took over...

At 1st, it was all that I WANT you...
But now... eventually... it went to I NEED you...

I always wanted that romantic thingy..
YEAH... constant romantic....
Everyday must be romantic....
The visual of a guy opening my door when i wanna get into his car and things..
But now when a guy does it for me, I wonder... WHY must i wait for him to open the door when i can do it FAST...
Because by the time he opens the door, and smiles at me and ask me to get in... I think i can just go mad...
Once in a while... YEAH.. the words like "once in a while" (just fine)... when it is raining, or i am not capable of doing so (opening my door).. OR i'm in my MOST beautiful dress.. and he does it.. WOW.. that feels great..
WHAT SAY YOU?? THE GIRLS OUT THERE???

Doing it everyday is like BORING...
Even words like I LOVE YOU....
It's a way of a couple to express their love.. but do you really need to say it EVERY SECOND???
Say it only when you mean it....
That will make the relationship boiling HOT....

1 comment:

suhaisweet said...

Nice...i got latest too, nice too Nice Lorr

Click Click =)