Click Click =)

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Lesson

Lessons are taught to be learned and used when it is appropriate....
I think i've learned to let go and move on because i can see the changes in everything and i believe everything has got it's reason....
God is watching every move and everything...
And i wanna tell you.. THE 1 UP THERE.... I know what i want... and what i want is what i've got...
So please do not try to change my mind....
Do not take what is mine..
And do not give me what is not mine...
Because what is not mine, is not meant to be mine...
And if it is not meant for me...
For YOUR sake.. please do not give me...
I don't wanna burden you too much with all my rants and noise and cries and whatever....
UNDERSTAND????
Great... i think i've talked to you about it last night...
So we have an understanding here...

Watched Knight & Day at times square in the afternoon...
So long since i watched movie there...Yeah... and so long since i bought magazines to read...

Sometimes, we gotta go through hard time to know what is the best...
Although it is hard to forget...
DO IT...
For the sake of the ones you love..
It's worth it...
I'm trying... never force the process...
=)

2 comments:

Nina Nurziana said...

life..

never stop learning :D

woaini_87 said...

yeah... we never stop learning..

Click Click =)