Click Click =)

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hospital is not where i'm suppose to be...

Hospital experience sucks....
Told my sister before that the only time I'll be going to a hospital and staying there is when i am gonna go for labor...
but i went in for appendix operation on the 28th of MAY 2010....

I felt the pain on my right side(near the pelvic bone) (i think a little higher) when i was sitting for my FINANCE paper...
The pain came on and off...
So I ignored the pain....

After exam, sat and waited for the rest, the pain came again..
But being me.. STEAMBOAT after exam with college mate was planned 1 week before exam...
Cannot miss...
Then just walked with them and while walking towards the car... (going up and down because Orange's car was far from the LRT station) i felt pain again..
I was like.. who cares lar... because the pain was a little like stomach pain but it's on the  right side.. and since i din vomit.. no diarrhea.. no fever.. (or was i a little hot that time??)....DIDN'T bother the pain...

After makan... OMG.. YZ and Orange cracked a joke... The reaction of Orange( another post OKAY)...
Laughing brought back the pain again... and i was a little worried by that time... I was in SUNWAY and i did not drive... so i gotta follow majority....

By the time i reached home.... it was 12 AM... 28th of MAY.... told dad about it..
Immediately went to the hospital and doctor also press here, press there... and got admitted at  3AM....
 Blood.....

On Dripz..


They gave me a bed in the emergency and made me sleep there...
OMG... LIGHT...NOISE... i cannot sleep with this two...
My biggest enemy during sleep time...
So I was awake the whole night... watching all the patients coming in and out.. nurse walking up and down...
NIGHTMARE... cannot sleep even though i was so tired....
Till 6 am.... asked the nurse if my blood test already came out or not...
The nurse said "sudah, tapi kena tunggu doctor"....
Aiseh.... doctor came around 7 am and press here, press there.. and went off....
After 2 hour i asked the nurse "kak, sekarang tunggu apa lagi??"
"tunggu surgical doctor datang"....
MAK AI..... this means operation lar...

My left hand kena cucuk masuk DRIPS....
I think masuk 3 to 4 bottle (3am until 12pm)
My experience to toilet have never been this BAD...
I gotta hold on to the drips because there is no place to hang... and if my hand don't put properly, blood will flow out again.... =(....

lucky mum and dad came before the surgical doctors came....
they we sitting with me.. and guess what.. the women sleeping beside me in the emergency ward was my dad's aunty...
WAHHAHAHAHAH.....
So much to say....So much to talk....

Me in pain also terus layan lar. apa nak buat.. old lady...

So the moment the surgical doctors came..
They also press here, press there AGAIN....
SAKIT lar....

Immediately said they will send my name up to queue for operation...
OMG..... my dad sumore dare eat my favourite biscuit in front of me.. (no food and DRINK's from 3am)...=(
1pm... time to change into the patient's cloths... Lucky mum was there to help me.. Just imagine having the drips on stilllll............

 Got changed ady... they had to put that NAME thing on my hand 
(just like a new born baby)

They put me on the bed.. all the way from the emergency to the operation waiting room....=(.... i dunno why, but i had tears in my eye... wahahaha..... damn malu lar... the nurse was laughing at me and said "jangan takut lar.."... i wasn't scared of the operation.. of the pain..... because i jenis tahan pain.... but no idea what's with the tears... wahahahaha..... malu malu......

1pm till 3pm... waited in the waiting room... SEJUK.... the doctor came and told me what was the operation gonna be like... so no issue.. i think i slept and got up many time during the waiting period... 15 minutes before the operation, the doctor came and took my signature for the anesthetic form... so i told him i wanna go to the toilet and they brought the BOWL... OMG.. the moment i saw the nurse brought this bowl thingy, i told her "tak pe lah... i memang tak boleh nak kencing pakai ini, i kencing lepas operation je lah....".... she also smiled...

3.15pm.... pushed me into the operation room.... it looked a bit like an aquarium... blue and white... with big2 machines.... IT WAS FREEZING.... toooo cold.... but none of the doctors were feeling cold (i guess).. wahaha... they put this hot air blanket on me... this time, they poked another needle into my right hand... OMG... 3 needle on my arm till now.. but 2 needle stayed permanent.. i think it only took me 5 second to SLEEP.... i tried to keep my eyes open.. but gave up at last....

5pm...  i opened my eye again... i couldn't talk.. because there was this BIG phlegm in my throat...
and i started feeling the uneasiness..pain... headache... dizzy.. sleepy.... it IRRITATED ME so much...
i hate being so useless.....so not in control of my own situation....

Was brought to the ward.... no idea what happened.. because i slept... but i know my parents were there because i saw them when i came out from the recovery room...
Lucky it was public holiday.. siblings came after that.....
Great.....
All i did was sleep.... i hardly remembered what i said.... until 9 something...
was quite awake.....

 When i came out, my left hand's needle was OFF.. 
(lots of blood when i took the plaster off)

Right hand with dripz again....

The arm where they took blood TWICE...

Nurse came during midnight to change the drip and i woke up....
Never liked to have movements around me or noise...
Next day friends came over....

WING...My stomach paining.. not my hand.. still can eat lar...
haha.. she offered to feed me my porridge....

Doctor said if i don't vomit after eating then i can leave the hospital...
YEAH...!!!!! that afternoon i left....

 Back home with my lappie...

2 week ++ has gone... i can walk and.. i'm fine now...
Many people said i lose weight already.. and I DID....
my jeans and shorts are a little loose now..
Should not put on anymore weight...
wahahaha.........=)
No face available because i look horrible....
Only miserable PAIN hands.....

2 comments:

k0k s3n w4i said...

med student on his surgical rotation now, and which hospital is this?

i'm one of those people that come and press-press sick people every little while :P need to done, though.

i had appendicitis when i was 5 myself. emergency operation :)

woaini_87 said...

UH.. and i dun remember seeing a Chinese guy... haha.. so maybe its not you DOCTOR... haha

Click Click =)