Click Click =)

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Haunting Lover

****Based on a 1940s true story, a large medicinal manufacturing plant in Guangzhou, "Kwong Cheong Tong", is hiring. With his luck, Leung Kwong (Vanness Wu) is hired simply due to his resemblance to their missing Third Master of 10 years. While at work, Leung encounters strange incidents one right after another. In one case, Leung was attacked and was saved by the mysterious Fu Rong (Li Xiao Lu) who claims that Leung is actually Third Master who she has been waiting for. To get to the bottom of the mystery of the missing Third Master, Leung goes to Singapore with his girlfriend, Hsiao Chen, to find the truth. Their trip only brings them back to the original source, "Kwong Cheong Tong". The longer it takes to Leung to solve the mystery, the deeper he falls into the persona as Third Master**** (taken from Yahoo Movies)



It's more of a split personality movie.... I find the movie ok ok only.. and Vanness acted so STUPID.. haha.. like DAI B... but still handsome with his single eye lid eyes...
I WILL FOLLOW YOU EVEN IF I'M A GHOST...!!!!!!!

I think the best show he has acted in is still.... *Drum roll*----- AUTUMN'S CONCERTO... damn nice...

*********************
My lovely scar is getting better...
Went to the hospital yesterday for follow up..
Just to let the doctor look at my currently UGLY scar...
she pulled out the plaster....
and said my scar is healing very fast..
Yalar.. SIAPA SAYA...
masuk hospital's operation room and the doctor said "eh, patient ni betul2 appendix operation ke.. tak macam sakit pun".... wahahaha....
AKU Nie pandai tahan sakit lar...

I hate taking bath without a plaster.. because i take long baths and when the water touches my scar, it gets a little soft.. (fell down before?? when it dries and when u take bath, that is how it feels)... so it scares me... and I never dare rub the towel through my scar...
A scar that will be with me all my life...
I hope that I'll eventually forget about it and move on....

After movie and i gotta get back to work now....
I'm so lazy to work.....

Buh Bye......

No comments:

Click Click =)