Click Click =)

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do you agree??

Do you agree that we tend to hurt others because we don't want to hurt ourself??

Was just online playing games and all of a sudden i realize I'm doing such a NO HUMAN thing because i wanna choose the easy way out, and i don't wanna hurt myself...
I'm cruel...
I know that..
And i promised myself that this will be the last time I'm gonna be selfish and think like that....

Everything has got a reason.. but i believe that i can change the reason if i want...

Watched Sex & The City earlier...
The movie is good....
I seriously love the way the girls think...
And I respect that Carrie's character..
She was so honest with her husband..
Although she know it's gonna hurt him....
And her husband was so understanding that he forgave her after much thinking....

It's all about forgiving and understanding in a relationship...
No matter what happens, we gotta just forgive..
Although it may be hard to forget, but why not try forgetting it to get to the next stage in life....



AGAIN... this song is just so lovely...
Read the lyrics sweetie.... Muacks...=)

2 comments:

v!vi@n said...

yea, i do agree that we will tend to hurt others in order to protect ourselves..but we will only do that when we really have to choose..but have faith, there are really good human out there that will sacrifice themselves...^^

nanged and clicked your ads, do hit me back^^

woaini_87 said...

vivian.. i agree to my statement.. and i agree with your comment... i will only do that when i have to choose...

Click Click =)