Click Click =)

Friday, June 18, 2010

cloud 9

5th day after operation, i was roaming around...
Wasnt at home most of the time...
Going out eating and watching movie...
Hardly stayed at home...
Not at home means, at mum's office working...
Lucky i dunnit to wake up at 9...
Waking up at 12 every day is so happy....
And i hate it that i cannot stretch too much...
what if suddenly the wound open up and start bleeding....
wahaha......

Doctors out there, can you explain to me, WHY my mother cannot be in the CURTAIN when the doctors are checking on me??? i wanted to ask this Q for a very long time.. but haven't really get the chance....

Watched PRINCE OF PERSIA.... I suddenly felt that Prince DASTAN was TOO handsome... lame me....
A- TEAM was good... i laughed so much... and lucky my wound don't hurt anymore.. or not I'll be having tough time laughing with the pain...
NANNY McPHEE & THE BIG BANG.. Small c and a BIG P... haha... it was great... and the cinema hall was freaking COLD....
KILLERS... good movie too... father in law and son in law wanna kill each other... NO MORE LIES in the house....
HAPPY GO LUCKY.... Stomach pain also still laughed... If you are happy, you will always be lucky.. think positive....

Next on list is TOY STORY 3... SEX & THE CITY 2...THE HAUNTING LOVER...THE KARATE KID...SHREK FOREVER AFTER...MARMADUKE...

Money money.. come to mummy.... haha.....
I live for today.. what happens tomorrow is a mystery....
So come baby.. lets enjoy together... =)

No comments:

Click Click =)