Click Click =)

Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Bitch's Maiden Milk

For some reason.. I'M VERY HAPPY....
Thank you so much.....

Been helping my mum in her office...
And lucky every morning i am still on my bed (my eye only opens when the sun is 90 degree's up my head) except for if my dad ask me to go to the office early...
What i hate most yesterday was my dad stood in front of my room and was shouting my name...
I was like.. WHAT KINDA DISASTER HAPPEN NOW THAT HE IS CALLING ME TO WAKE UP...
Mana tau, all he wanted was me to get to my mum's office to take care of it because my mum wanted to go out...

Did i mention about this story where my mum wake me up and i thought i was late for school???
Guess no....
This happened when i was in Form 4...
Me and my elder sis slept in the afternoon because of too tired (i guess..)
Around 9 something IN THE NIGHT...
My mum knock the room door and what we heard was...
FASTER GET UP, YOU ARE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL...
The only reason i can think of, of why my mum did that was maybe she knocked and called our name few times and we did not answer her...
I swear i did not hear her calling my name....

I immediately got up and hurried out because the 1st thing i did during those times was straight to the bathroom to get ready....
And what i saw was all the lights were on and my bro was watching tv.....
Went and saw the time and scolded my mum for scaring us.....

But that situation damn tension...
Paling benci lambat ke sekolah....
And being a prefect.. lagi teruk if we are late....

Thank you for having faith...
Thank you for having trust..
Thank you for giving happiness
Thank you for sacrificing..
Thank you for anything and everything..
Because you are the best thing that have ever happened till today....

We would have drop something along the way..
And i'm happy that we have picked it up now....
I've never blamed god for what have happened because it was half my mistake...
But now... I'm gonna thank god that he opened both our eye's to see what is real and what is not....
I'm keeping what is mine...
I'm throwing away what is not mine....

***********************
I hate going to the coffee shop near my house with sumone who is not my family..
Because people will STARE....
WHY??
Because people here know my parents.. and worse still if the person i'm with is a guy..
They stare and stare and stare....

Bought durian earlier in the afternoon...
SEDAP...
And my dad was making noise because the whole office smelled of durian.....

Dinner was GREAT....
I think the best dinner after so long...
And the fullest dinner....
I consider this cheap too..

No photo taken..... sorry.....

No comments:

Click Click =)