Click Click =)

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Best Drug...

Been working all day long with you right beside me browsing your shits and asking me to not turn and concentrate on my work because you are looking at things which you don't wanna me see....
HOW LAME CAN YOU BE????
I'm done with my work....
Maybe gotta clear all my things till Tuesday then I'm off to find a full time job...

I hope i get a job fast.. maybe with a RM 2000++++ salary...
Then by next year i can buy a car..
Following year they increase my salary then i buy a house..
Then 3 years after that.. PAY for my own wedding...
My own wedding dinner... which will cost me at least RM 100k....
WOW.... that's too much right....
And there is one person who is reading this is dying to remind me about 2nd of JULY... I KNOW....
You dunnit to keep reminding me about that....
Yeah... in case of any one thinking about what is on 2nd of JULY is............... i am getting engaged....
Faster congratulate me please......
Hehe.....



P/S..... I LOVE YOU... and I was kidding about that engagement thingy....
It's just that my results will be out on that day...
Haha...
A little nervous...
A little scared...
A little of anything which sound like DIE...

Mum is cooking now..
I can hear her frying something with that "PLIP PLOP" sound of  the oil...

I hate it that South Korea is going back... FOOTBALL...
It's World Cup... Football fever....
I was screaming my lungs out when the S.K's were not playing so good last night...
The goal balls near the goal was so OUT.. and slow.. and SOFT....
So many chance to goal but HAIH.....
And they gave so much space for Uruguay during the 2nd goal...
WHAT THE.... ARrrrggghhhhhhhhhhh...
So long since i scream here.....
My sis asked me " jie, your life depend on their goals isit???"
Haha.....

Bought so much of Milk and Soya Bean drink.....
And 20 packets of Groundnuts....
My dad's gonna scream at me later...
wahahahha.....
But he know that he love's it and I am one idiot who loves spoiling my loved ones and love hurting them too...
wahahaha.....

Okay.. i'm gonna help my mum now..
or dad's gonna bising...
Buh Bye.....

No comments:

Click Click =)