Click Click =)

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Wrong move

I think i should just stop doing this accounting degree and take up psychology course...
Or is there a Private Investigation course??
I think I'm better at this than the stupid accounts where i don't only learn about Debit and Credit but also learn about Provision of doubtful debts and Bloody Ordinary Share Capital bullshyt...
Just hate this things...

How come when i say i'm correct, you say that i'm wrong, and when it happens, i gotta keep reapeating the sentence where i'll say "i told you so"...
Damn it...
Trust me okay....
Didn't i tell you that this was going to happen??
Never believe me....
So you gotta just bear the consequence...

And seriously stop lying to me...
Because when i know you are lying, i'll jsut say "yea yea" and smile at you..
because i know you are lying to yourself....
BLOODY BODOH....

You can't do anything to save the situation...
Trust me when i say TRUST GOD....
He's got his own mind when he plays with you...
Tell god that, he can play how ever long he wants because at the end of the day, you will still go back to him to cry.. and ask to him to not cry with you that time, because it's time for him to fix up his MESS...

I believe if he ever gives you a problem now, it's to teach you a lesson...
So when he teaches you a lesson, do not blame him, but tell him to guide you out of it..
We are normal human... we make mistake...
But please do not lie to yourself and make the same mistake again....
Sometimes we are so tempted to make the mistake because we find it happy...
Although it is only for a short time...
but trust me, the consequence will not be for a short time, because you will remember this silly mistake of yours for the rest of you life, and one day, you will be thinking to yourself "HOW STUPID WAS I"... and laugh at it.....

Trust me.. I've laugh at certain things which I've done in the past.....
And lucky all that silly mistakes was not a big issue at all....

So learn to talk things out....
Not everyone can help you to overcome you issue...
But there are certain people who will understand you....
Talk to them...
But please do not talk to the ones who will put you into more troubles...

Never ever jump to your own conclusion....
Believe in GOD...

3 comments:

ohmywtf said...

well...i quit medicine half way.....not to encourage u..but i guess do wat u think u'll gonna enjoy it and can earn a living..ok? take care. :-)

Kelvin said...

U need to relax girl. There is stress in ur words.

woaini_87 said...

ohmywtf- im not reach.. and this is my last sem.. exam is next week.. haha... guess gotta jsut finish it....
and Kelvin- there is too much stress at this point of time... =)

Click Click =)