Click Click =)

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wakauz....

Done with my EVA memorizing the definition.. explanation.. adjustments... formula.... and a little here and there...
I've been playing whole morning..
And I'm still playing a little now.. (by writing this post)...
Reading Balance ScoreCard now.....
Soon to declare dead...
Both my sister said that if i die, they are just gonna throw me into the sea..
Feed the fishes.... Die also must do good...
What to do.. I'm too good a person..
Everytime also think about others that at the end of the day, i hurt myself back....
It's okay.. Human mar.. What i don't like, i don't do to others lor.....

Okay..This post will be updated when i finish every 1 chapter...

9.34pm...
i'm not done with BSC yet... but read 4 key already.. the financial, customer and internal business process...
Left with memorizing the Innovation and learning perspectives....
then i can jump to another topic called transfer pricing....
Blame the person who is chatting with me now....
Arrrggghhhhh... loaded with too many WORDS in my brain....
Just wanna vomit all out on the paper tomorrow and DELETE all and insert new info...
Good good...
Haha.. praising myself...
Damn siaon.....

Okay enough for now.. back to my papers...



LOVE LOVE lovveeeeeee

Done with BSC and EVA....
starting with ABC
Damn.. looks like NO SLEEP tonight....
I'm gonna go and WRITE and throw the answer booklet to the invigilator and say GOODBYE...
Balik and tido..
But i'm missing my bed now...
aaarrgggghhhhhhhhh.....

No comments:

Click Click =)