Click Click =)

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Unexpected



When love comes, it rushed into me like the Tsunami...
Trust me.. it came unexpectedly....
There were obstacles...
Parents...
Friends were like "YOU SURE"...
Haha... i think the best reaction i got from is miss T when i asked her about him....
OMG... haha.. I will never forget..
Never....

Now 5 years have gone...
I'm still in love...
But things have changed...
We changed.....
just when everything is in place, something came crushing in....
I'm not blaming anything..

Because it gave us strength to know how deep is our love....
And now, we know how much we need each other more...
we know we can't leave this...
It has already be a part of me.....

LOVE is what we feel....
Right the baby????

********************************************
CIFA CIFA CIFA.....
My head is all about consolidated income statement....
I hate to calculate shares..
Hate it...

*******************************************
Watched P.S Man until episode 11 and am still waiting for the rest of the episodes...
It's not out in YOU TUBE yet..
So i gotta just wait...
Meanwhile study lor..
What to do....
No other options..

*****************************************
You are one step ahead of me..
Congratulations... =)

No comments:

Click Click =)