Click Click =)

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Turning point

Just when i was thinking to myself that i did a big mistake..
But now, i'm happy that i made the mistake....
Just like i said... i can't rewind it..
I gotta just live with it, and i'm lucky that it turned out RIGHT....
Thank you god, i know with you, wrong also can be right....
I know what you are telling me (just when i write this)
You are telling me that, "That does not mean that you can keep making mistake"...
I'm always right when you are with me...
Thank you....

So one paper DONE..... SFM BYE BYE...
Mr.V wrote on Facebook that he is ready with his RED PEN...
Good luck Mr. V in marking my LOUSY handwriting answer...
hehe... But i believe my writing is definitely better that the doctor's writing, so you dunit to get your cousin sister to see my paper... BIG and ROUND writing....

4 more to go.. CIMA is day after tomorrow(THURSDAY)...
Dying paper...
Hai.... i'm scared....
I think 1st time in my life, I'm scared for EXAM...
Last exam in my life (i believe lar)...
My heart was beating so fast... Scared lor...
Damn scared....
Subha and Nages wanted to kill me (i think) because i kept asking them what was CG before going into the exam hall...

Now that it's done...
I'm not gonna think of SFM...
I should start dreaming about CIMA...
Transfer pricing, EVA, Performance Measurement....
DIE....

5 comments:

ohmywtf said...

good luck in ur exam! :-)

♥Baboon Tan♥ said...

u remind me of my exams! will work hard too! good luck to you!

woaini_87 said...

tq ohmywtf....
Baboon Tan- faster study.. so that you dunit to get scared like me... hehe

Xiaopei said...

All the best :)

woaini_87 said...

tq Xiaopei

Click Click =)