Click Click =)

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Truly, Madly and Deeply

WING and WINNIE are just wondering what's going on with me....Haha... WING, trust me.. It's not anything..
Just that this is the 1st time I'm feeling scared for exams...
Never felt this bad in my whole 23 years time...
Felling emo too....

Cry easily..I'm a girl ler...
So i cry no 1 will say anything..
Hehe....
Don't worry.. 2 more papers to go and we are all free until the result comes out...

Mr. B called me asking when I'm free...
After 4 years and he is calling me..
Wonder why..????
Summore say wan bring me out for dinner..
Wanna say something very important....
How important can it be that he must see me in person to tell me...
Say wan show me something...
SHOW WHAT???
I hate suspense....
At least give me a preview lor....
But no....
He is so secretive...
he said " if you wanna know, make sure you be ready on Saturday at 7pm..and listen here.. it is very important so don't say NO to me..."
WHAT ON EARTH...!!!!?????@#$%^&*#$%^&
What is more important than me sitting for exam???
OI MR.B.... my last exam on the 27th lar.. cannot wait mer???
You sound so secretive and scary....

Oh my leg hurts....
My tummy hurts...
My head hurts....

But seriously NOTHING hurts now....
Because if i don't get through my exams, my future is gonna be HURT kau kau....



and baby, I'm TRULY, MADLY AND DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH YOU..
Love being in your arms while you sing me a song.. =)
Check out the song... i love.... muacks muacks.....

3 comments:

ohmywtf said...

lol....ask Mr.B to sponsor u a vacation trip after ur exma to relax la :-P

woaini_87 said...

WTF, if MR.B is my bf i will surely ask.. but he is not.. hehe... wait lar.. must ask my bf soon..=)

Lean said...

Checking out ere. =)

Click Click =)