Click Click =)

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Spying

Oh My..
Is there someone spying on me???
That'z scary...

I'M LAZY....
I'm Super lazy now..
I don't wanna study...
But i wanna pass...
Is there anything like this???
Okay.. i just found out that they did not check my ID yesterday..
So is there anyone who can volunteer to sit for my CIMA exam paper????

This is how UOG's exam answer booklet looks like....
Nowadays wan to take picture without people knowing also CANNOT..
Because stupid NOKIA got no SILENT function for camera.....

Just when the Invigilator said stop writing,
I took out my phone and captured this....
You see the WHITE tape towards the right, we gotta write our name there and SEAL it so that markers cannot see our name....
Haha.... 
MR.S who sat beside me asked , "you need or not??"
Haha... i just smield at him..
OF COURSE NEED LAR....
I wanna write in my blog mar....

I hate the answer booklet... The Spacing was SO BIG.....
So my writing was BIG and ROUND...
Tomorrow is CIMA....
Wish me luck AGAIN....
Tadah..>!!!!!!

4 comments:

pondokmerah said...

biasa kan kadang2 malas aja rasanya

woaini_87 said...

i nie MALAS yang tersangat sekarang... esok exam.. sob sob...='(

Kelvin said...

Good luck tomorrow:)

woaini_87 said...

Thank You Kelvin

Click Click =)