Click Click =)

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Someday Over The Rainbow

Someone asked me.. "would you like to turn back time if you can??"
And you wanna guess what my answer will be like??
NO... I answered NO...
I'm happy at how things are..
Good family...
Great siblings...
Happy parents..
Good Bf...
Good MiMi, who is now suffering and crying every night...

Why did i choose NO as my answer was because i believe everything have got it's meaning behind it....
If MiMi ever go now, i know god means something..
maybe there would be another MiMi, in this house..
Haha.. But guarantee SHE will never be like my MiMi now...
12 years... Big girl... OLD women to be exact....

Went for SFM last class.. Not even a tips class..
But he did said about spotting some questions which we already ALMOST spotted the same thing...
So nothing great..
But at least, did clear some doubts....

Got back my SFM assingments...
They are so kedekut with 9 marks..
I mean the UK humans.. 9 marks also they wanna makan....

I'm waiting to finish my exams and then enjoy the whole of JUNE..
then only i'll start finding for a job..
I don't wanna rush into the working life...

Then i wanna buy a car.. then a house..
Then get married... then have children..
then be old.. get grandkids..
then DIE....
Haha..
Trust me, even if god take me now, i'm willing to go...
Because there's nothing lacking in my life..

But surely dying now wouldn't be an option...
God said it's too early to even think about it....

We only live life ONCE...
Don't even bother regretting..
Do what you can..
Do what you want..
But don't be stupid to get yourself into trouble...
Listen to your brain...
Listen to your soul...
It will never take you to the wrong path...
Analyze before making a decision..
The good and the bad....
NEVER IN LIFE WILL YOU GO WRONG.....
Trust yourself...
Trust your instinct...
That's the best you can do for yourself....

2 comments:

Jiawen said...

bloghopping...just wondering MiMi is a dog? My dog's also 12...fear of her dying is great.. sigh...

live like every day is your last day alive. :)

woaini_87 said...

yeah, MiMi is a dog. she's having breast cancer last stage...so we can't do anything but to just make sure she lives happy till her last breath..=)

Click Click =)