Click Click =)

Sunday, May 16, 2010

small matter

CIFA is just another crap paper which is annoying my life for now...
Sitting on my bed, with the lights off...
I hardly can see the letters on my keyboard because it's being reflected using the screen light...
i wish my keyboard is like my phone...
keyboard with lights..
Yummy.... im crazy....
It'a a keyboard for god sake.. and i'm saying yummy...

Crazy crazy...
I was talking to a crazy guy earlier on the phone...
He's going mad now..
all because of a girl....
For god sake..
a girl made him so SICK in his mind....

I did not say anything to him,
Because i know all he wanted was a listener...
And not a mother to nag and nag to ask him to forget the useless girl who made his life so miserable...
Because like what he said.. she only made him feel guilty about things..
And all she wanted was to make him feel guilty... and gulity and guilty....
I've got no idea why is she doing this...
Neither does the guy know why...
I wonder what kinda happiness and enjoyment does she get from making him guilty..

She is so mad.. and so is he..
haha.. two mad people .....

And wei, i tell you now, no point making yourself mad for a girl who threatens to delete you in her life if you leave her...
who threatens to tell all your friends to not be friends with you if you leave her...
and who threatens you if you don't be with her...
She is so childish...
And if you are a man...
Just let go of all the friends who want to listen to her..
Because this friends are just not worth it..
If they are your real friends... they will support you and make you strong and not take sides...
Because that is what a friend will do for another friend...

I've only seen this girl on photo and met her once...
And that one time can really know what kinda person she is..
Queen control... unworthy... she will also ask you to eat shit if she wants....
OMG... i saw her once and dun dare go out with her anymore....
Sorry dude...
She is seriously scary....and MAD....
hehe.....I'M BAD....

I'm not judging her... but just stating facts.....
I really hope she can just carry on her life without hurting this poor guy anymore....
say only love him.... but always want to make him guilty....
everyday also want to cry....
eh dude.... i'm not asking you to leave her.. but i'm telling you,, if you wanna run, you better run before it's too late..
Then she come and threaten you saying you slept with her.. then you die....
Then sumore she will make big HU HA....

Scary lar.... i tell you hor, lucky you din give her my number...
or not i sure die... she will scold me saying why i hanging out with you..
Talking on the phone with you....
haha......

Oi.... don't feel sad anymore....
remember i told you this quote earlier...
If she is yours, she will come back to you..
If she did not come back (with a better attitude), she is not yours to begin with....

SMILE..=)....
I'm gonna sleep..
Tomorrow is another studying day....
Monday exam....
arrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......
Smile okay.... it's a small matter.....

No comments:

Click Click =)