Click Click =)

Friday, May 7, 2010

Realize

Trust me.... After realizing whats going on....
I'm like BLURRED..
All half past 6 story....
So i rather just ignore everything....

Never judge me just by what i'm doing..
Because if you are just not close to me, you will not understand whats going on...
You came by me,
You stood near me (not by me)
You brush you arms against me, making me think that you were sincere,
And then you push me away making me think that i was wrong... WAS I???

You are so wrong...
But i'm lucky, i've got friends who stood by me,
who took the initiative to tell me...
To make me understand certain things..

A friend is not suppose to judge you...
A friend is someone you can lean on when you've got problem..
A friend is someone who will hold your hand when they know you are gonna fall..
A friend is someone you share everything....

Hey, i know it's hard for you..
But trust me... You never knew how hard was it for me.....
************************************************

1 night and 5 e-mails from Miss T...
Haiyoh... I just hope i pass my exams...
Nothing else.....
I pity her too....
Guess i gotta just stop playign around and start studying...
Don't wanna see myself DIE in the hands of EXAM PAPERS...

**********************************************

Girls and Guys, stop thinking to yourself who is Missy A and Mr B...
Because Mr, B has already read my post... and not missy A...
So nothing will be revealed except for this....
I just wanna tell you that, this blog is only for me to write out my thoughts..
Not to bang anyone because these are only words to express my feelings...

2 comments:

ohmywtf said...

err..abit confusing..lol..but guess ur in bad mood.....cheer up! :-)

woaini_87 said...

hehe... not say very bad mood.. just feel that people should be more upfront with themselves...

Click Click =)