Click Click =)

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day

To me everyday is mothers day...
Because i treat my mother good everyday...
So i wonder what is so different on that day??

Just like my mum said.. If i'm rich, then everyday is Chinese New Year..
Dunit to wait 1 year once...
Everyday is just the same day, you don't only need to wait for that one particular day to be a good child
You dunit to wait for that 1 day to treat your mother to a nice dinner..
You dunit to wait for that one day to buy her a gift..
You dunit to wait for that 1 day to say I LOVE YOU MUMMY...
Because i do it every other days...
So everyday is mothers day.....

If you say my mum will sleep a little late on mothers day..
You are so wrong..
She will still get up the same time...
Haha....
I will still get up the same time....

My mother brings her mum for food on sunday mornings, so on that day also mother's day...

Probably on mothers day, my mum will expect me to get up early and cook her breakfast....
Not sleep until 1 in the afternoon then get up to ask "GOT FOOD AR???"...
But.... aiyah.....Duno lar.....
Will discuss with the rest...
Hehe.....

So tonight, i'll be having dinner with my uncle and grandma.....
Wonder what food...???

I feel like eating Nandos'
I feel like eating Steamboat
I feel like eating Nuggets...
I feel like eating Oats (wonder why???)
I feel like eating Hotdog....
I feel like eating FRUITS....
I feel like drinking MORU...

Wow... so many thing to eat...
Yummy Yummy,......

***************************************************
I'm getting easily angry for this one thing that i'm suppose to not do so....
I just hope IT will disappear soon...
I just don't want IT to be in my life..
In my daily topic.

I'm sorry if mentioning IT will get you angry..
But trust me... IT is such a pain in the ass HOLE...
And i seriously need to get IT out of my systems...

No comments:

Click Click =)