Click Click =)

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Lamey me..

Guess last night was not the 1st time i ever missed my bf so much and cried...
OMG, I'm so LAME....
And it's not that i did not see him yesterday...
I saw him.
But i still miss him like WHATEVER.. definitely not HELL since i do not miss hell at all....
So I was out with my mum and aunties and uncles and grandma...
3 tables....
He was out with his family..

So no idea why the SO MUCH miss....

Our table was definitely fun...
8 of us.....
my nephew was damn funny.....
OMG, we seriously laughed at his little secrets....

we had 5 season dish...
Then Kam Heong fried LALA
Lotus vege and toufu with TIPU sharkfin (i think so)
Was suppose to have the fish head curry too, but we said dun wan.....
(only old people eat that) hehe....





Yeah, sorry that the food were all eaten half way...
We were too hungry..
And I've decided never to irritate humans who are hungry BY STOPPING THEM JUST BECAUSE I WANNA TAKE A PICTURE OF THE FOODS....

I think i like the lala the best, because it is cooked kam heong style....
Cousin brother in-law from the inside table took another big plate of Kam Heong Lala for us, saying that they couldn't finish it..
Maybe because of the fish head curry... (no picture of it..too far from the other two tables)

Happy mothers day...
My mum is out with my dad..
Haha... Two is awake, the other two siblings is still sleeping..
No idea what time they slept yesterday...
But i was DAMN early to bed....
Have been sleeping around 4 am for the past 1 week..
But yesterday i was too tired..
Headache..
took 1 panadol and SLEPT.....

Got up at 4am.. OMG... and i couldn't sleep back...
DAMN.....
wish i can just disturb and wake people up....
Nah.. I'm very considerate..
always think about what others feel before i make any decision..
Just like i wouldn't want people to disturb my sleep, i wouldn't disturb their sleep....
Only 1 person was online, and itu pun that person was away....
Hai.....
Hate sleeping early....
Guess that it...
AND I'M MISSING HIM NOW...... DDDDD FFFFFFF....
haha.......

2 comments:

Sang Karipap said...

Please get yourself relaxed..ok? No need to get stressed..ok? Find your friends..talk with them ur probs. No need to cursing here and there..huhu

woaini_87 said...

Ok Sang Karipap

Click Click =)