Click Click =)

Sunday, May 23, 2010

In my Head



Okay, i had revision class for FINANCE yesterday until 6.30pm...
Portfolio theory and CAPM....
This part time lecturer MR. VEE is quite good...
He looks like THE ROCK..
haha... but he's got tummy and i LOVE HIS SHOE.....

He explains the theory in simple words....
He repeated more than 10 times that -
" I'm only talking to the weak students... if you are strong in FINANCE, don't listen to me...",
" i am here to only help you to PASS, i can't be teaching you from start"..
" 5 days more, this is not the time for you to look at your textbooks and notes... or you will FAIL"...
" revise all the questions, understand the calculations and memorize the theory"
I think i understand a little bit of portfolio theory and CAPM now..
r = rf + B(rm - rf)....
wahaha... the CAPM formula....

So, i did not meet up with Mr.B yesterday because i met up with Mr. M....
wahahah.. and Mr.B called me the day after my blog post and said, "wah lau, need to scold me or not??"
Haha... he know that i was joking...
Neway he said he'll meet me after the 27th... because according to him whatever he say is gonna annoy me.... That is what he said.. and he don't wanna see me fail any of my papers because of being TOO ANNOYED...
At least now i know a little on what he's gonna say like ANNOY... ahha...
Mr.B, i'll try not to get annoyed since you already said that i might get annoyed with whatever you are gonna tell me...
LAP you... hwahahhahaha....

3 people i know is gonna sit for exam starting tomorrow...
GOOD LUCK.... make sure you all pass....
and sister, if you don't pass i'll smack your SIFAT....
wahahaha.....

2 comments:

ohmywtf said...

LOL..how can someone have tummy looks like TE ROCK?? :-p

woaini_87 said...

his FACE... only the face.... haha

Click Click =)