Click Click =)

Monday, May 17, 2010

I suspect

I suspect that i'm having brain tumor...
Why do i say so???
because my head pain before and after sleeping...

Sit down also pain..
Stand up do exercise also pain...(suppose to be good for blood circulation)

And earlier when i was doing my CIFA paper, my vision went BLUR for few minutes...
OMG.... i had to take deep breath and drink water....
AAArrrggggggghhhhhhhhh
I was so scared... and i almost forget what to write....

AAArrrggggghhhhhhh..........
What if i die tomorrow???
Haha..... i'm not scared of death...
Must go for a check up after my exams...
At least if that time, doctor say i got 3 months also OKAY LAR...
at least i still got time to enjoy.....

My dad wun bising ask me clean this clean that....
He wouldn't want me to die with him getting angry with me...
Haha...
Then i can roam and NOT COME BACK with the reason I WANNA ENJOY BEFORE DYING....
Okay.. CUT THE CRAP.....

I feel that my CIMA paper was better than my CIFA paper...
How sad.....
I did CFS, CIS and leasing....
CFS and CIS did not balance...
Only correct half....
Hai.......
WHY WHY WHY......

Okay.. no regrets....
Already done...
Cannot redo....

Next is AUDIT.....
Wish me luck AGAIN.....

No comments:

Click Click =)