Click Click =)

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I can't live without you...



CIMA CIMA CIMA.....
Okay, the above song got nothing to do with CIMA..
Nowadays songs which i post here, just shows what i feel...
Easier to express it that way then to write it so long and people still dont get my message..??
THAT SUCKS...

Oh yeah, was talking to someone about my blog and suddenly now the person want's my blog add..
OMG... so many vulgar words..
Wait.. not many.. Only the F-word.....
Yeah... but the F word is enought to kill me right???
Fine.. guess even if im angry from now on, I cannot use the F word anymore...
Damn... (is Damn a vulgar word too)???

My blog does not really represents what i'm really are in the real life...
i don't use F in every little word i say...
I respect elders...
Thats why i've got good parent and they love me... except for sometime me being stubborn....

The 1st Q my mum asked me when i came home was "how was your paper"???
My answer was OK LAH...
And she said.. Haiyah, you always say OK OK.. but i know you can sure pass...
OMG, mum, you just don't know how hard the paper is.. CIMA is worst....
And i'm still wasting my time writing a post here....

Too bad.. CIMA sucks till i'm so irritated with the paper and i'm writing a post now...
I just want to pass....
I don't ask much.....
PLEASE god....
BORDER line also can....
Please please please.. pretty please... for the sake of the blue sky..
for the sake of the rain.. the sun..
Please let me pass.... but if can pass with flying color's I LAGI HAPPY....
Haha.....

 Enough... i'm gonna start studying now.. TOO MUCH THEORY FOR THIS PAPER...
Can't do calculation also, at least must score the theory parts...
Bf, said i'm too dumb...
OMG... he was so right... I feel like is so stupid now... OMG OMG OMG.....
Please god, please let me pass so that i can tell him I'M NOT DUMB and show him that i PASSED my papers....
Haha....
BUH BYEzzzZZZZZz..............

No comments:

Click Click =)