Click Click =)

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Failed

I've always failed to keep my emotions from you...
Every time you tell me something, and if i'm happy, you can clearly see it on my face..
If i'm sad, You can always read my face...
I hate it...
I hate when i'm upset about something and i can't keep my feelings, my facial expression away from you...
Trust me, i'm trying to feel better after whatever you tell me..
But i just fail....
I can never keep it to myself....

Was watching 1 episode of House and i seriously find the show GOOD....
Yeah, just like watching Grey Anatomy..
That's also a good show....

Hardly watch English DRAMA's....
But some are really worth watching....
With some love, some family, some handsome and beautiful actor and actress....
Great.....

Sometimes i wish i can just shout at you and tell you what i feel, but i always choose to keep it in my heart and just ignore...
Thats because i hope you can be happy....
Just like the show i just watched....
But too bad, i'm not good...
I'm not that GREAT a person....
I'm not willing to share certain things...
No way....

I want it my way....
and I LOVE YOU....

2 comments:

ohmywtf said...

awww..u seem to be quite emo these days...take care ya :-)

woaini_87 said...

I will ohmywtf

Click Click =)