Click Click =)

Thursday, May 13, 2010

DEAD

The moment i saw the CIMA question paper, i was like DEAD...
trust me... 5 question do 3....
all i did was theory....
write and write until my palm was sweating....
No time to stop writing...
Just imagine a 2 hours and 15 minute paper.... (some hanky panky in between)
I changed my pen for every question...
Guess my pen was exhausted too....
Ink like gonna habis.....

And none of the things that i read and memorize came out...
Except for executive compensations scheme which i read but did not memorize kau kau...
The other two question on Customer Profitability and Management control was GOOD....
If i don't pass, i really dunno what to say already... 66 marks just enough to eat...
I'm only expecting another 10 marks from The executive compensation scheme question...
Used up all 8 pages of the answer booklet....

The other 2 questions was about real option and EVA calculation which many of us bising that lecturer did not concentrate on.. And was not taught how to do that EVA calculation...
Hai.. not like i can get back the paper and redo or whatsoever....
So now that it's already done.....forget about it.. next in line is CIFA... on Monday....

The moment i got out of the exam hall, i forgot everything about CIMA...
I don't even remember what Q, got how many marks....

Now that i slept and got up, better still...
head is blank except for a very stupid DREAM which is making me feel like OMG....
She is a stupid IDIOT....
I think it's KARMA...
So i'm gonna let it be....
Never keep anything that will only give you TROUBLE...

6 comments:

ohmywtf said...

haha...last time i also memorized everything for the sake of exam....after exam....all gone...blank! :-P

Nana Lana said...

haha, tats d power of exam! making us to remmbr every n forgetting them in juz a sec! lolx

SonnyKazu said...

I study like hell before exam.
When in exam hall, I lost my memory right after the exam has started. WTF!

woaini_87 said...

WTF & Nana - my blank brain is for CIFA.. im so gonna die memorizing the STEPS to get my BALANCED figures...
SONNY- i tried that once... but i kept myself calm, took deep breath and read the Q again and answered all..

jfook said...

I think you have done your best!

woaini_87 said...

Yeah jfook.... i'm trying my best to do my best....

Click Click =)