Click Click =)

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Complicated

You can always think that you lied to me...
But the truth is you lied to yourself...
Today you tell me story A,
Tomorrow you tell me story B,
The next day you tell me story C...
When are you gonna tell me the real story???

Everyone thinks that by lying, they are only lying to the other person..
They fail to realize that they are ONLY lying to themselves....

It might hurt me when i know what you told me all this while is a lie...
But let me tell you that, the lies you've been telling me is eating yourself more than it eats me up....

Come on, be honest.....
And the best part is, i though you guys were friends...
What happened??
How come you left your friend for another friend???
Is this what friendship means to you???
Leaving a friend without telling them why???

Finding new ones and abandoning the old ones??
Then probably they did not mean anything to you...
And missy A, can you have your own say instead of following???
And Mr B, you better explain yourself before it's too late....
You might just lose the chance....

Hai.. complicated post...
Complicated friendship...
Complicated relationship..
Complicated thoughts..
Complicated words...
Complicated humans....
Complicated ME......

So good night to the complicated world...

3 comments:

chris_lim said...

Life is complicated perhaps because people change with time. Still, we have to face it everyday or just let go.

wen pink said...

Hello.. dropping by too.. cheer up girl :) Dont think so much.. let it flow~ and be happy!

woaini_87 said...

Chris- i agree with you... life still goes on.. =).. but ranting it out definitely makes me feel better..

Wen pink- thanks for dropping by... i'm gonna listen to you and be happy

Click Click =)