Click Click =)

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Autumn's Concerto

Slept 12 hours...from 7am until 7pm....
So refreshing and was hungry too.....
Watched 21 episodes of Autum's Concerto....
Damn nice...
Love Van Ness... (that's how they spells his name)...
Good acting.. But he just CAN'T cry...
And i pity the actress...
She cried in ALL episodes....
She looks like BIG S, but she is not....
And the small boy is SO CUTE...

Blurry Photo's.....
Check out the movie...
My mum got addicted too.....
Saturday morning when she woke up, she saw me on the sofa watching and she asked my, why so early??
(she knows that never in my life i'll wake up early)
I din reply her.. Her next q was "you din sleep rite??"
Haha... she said i was stupid...
Sunday morning when she woke up also she saw me...
Haha...
My elder sister is getting addicted too...
But she said wait until her exam finish, then she will watch...
Check out SUBlimesFansub's page if you wanna watch.....
just imagine watching all 21 episodes in 2 days....
haha.....
I had to finish it, or not i will never study...

Exam in 10 days time...
Good..>!!!!!
Pass all and i can set my self free....

*************
In a relationship, sum1 one must always be waiting....
It's either the girl or the boy...
In a relationship, we must learn to trust each other..
But learn to give some space too...

2 comments:

miss lolly a.k.a luvfareda said...

s0 cute babe :-)

woaini_87 said...

please watch it.. it's damn good... and the NG parts are damn funny...

Click Click =)