Click Click =)

Friday, May 21, 2010

Audit DIE

I tell you...
AUDIT SUCKS big time...
Worse than CIMA and CIFA...
I read audit risk, evidence, then the fundamentals and all...
and mane tau 6 questions was about IAASB, engagement letter...Internal control.. Internal Audit- independence and corporate governance... going concern...implicit and explicit assertions..
OMG... but lucky i still remember a little from class lectures and that is how i answer all my question...
25marks per question and i am only asking for 10marks per question...
Pass pun jadilah....
I am not asking much.....

I don't want to go through this stress again...
On the way to college in the bus, I felt like crying already...
1st time in this 23 years... i'm crying because of exam...
HOW SAD....
aaarrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhh...

Even my bf was saying the question paper is SIAO 1....
nothing about audit risk and evidence.....
It's okay... It's okay...
At least i knew how to answer 4 question out of 6 which is the requirement....

Or not i surely DIE.....

*****
Next post is about fish noodle in Taman Desa....

2 comments:

hellioz said...

d'uh
audit?
i'm out
gyahhahahaha
never been good at numbers
sigh~

gyahhahhah~

woaini_87 said...

hellioz.... i think I'm starting to hate numbers.. =(

Click Click =)