Click Click =)

Saturday, April 24, 2010

When the mind does not want to concerntrate

Trust me.. all i'm thinking now is SHOUTING...
I'm not in the right stake of mind because certain people can never let me walk my path in peace...

Half way through my CW and my mind is running wild on some other shyts instead of my CW...
25% more...
And my aim is to finish it by tonight... and turnitin terus...
Cannot be waiting for another tomorrow...

If you can help..Please just don't do anything..
Because when you do, it disturbs me....
When it disturbs me, i will only go crazy...
Not like i will hurt you or what...
But seriously what do you get out of it??
I know you like to see ma sad.. and then act like you did not do anything..
But then.. you will get your day...
Not like im cursing you that you MUST go through it..
But just wanna tell you.. what you sow is what you rip.....
So please let me have a peace of mind and finish MY LIFE...
don't even think of getting into my way again...
Because i might not like it....
Bless you my child.. =)

Back to work... buuzzzzzzz off

2 comments:

penyamOun said...

haiii salam perkenalan....

woaini_87 said...

Hello to you too..=)

Click Click =)