Click Click =)

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What matters

Falling in love with the one i want is the best thing that can happen to me....
Falling in love with the one my parents says OKAY...
Falling in love with someone, even my aunty likes... haha..
Even My sibling is okay with..
Someone who holds my brothers hand and acts like gay...
Haha.. Someone who jokes with my sisters...
and MOST OF ALL, I LOVE HIM AND HE LOVES ME...


Miss V, my classmate was talking about "what if you bf is younger than you, will you accept him"..
Haha... Some said it's okay, some even mentioned about real life story that their friends did date guy which are younger than them....
And she asked me that Q...
Guess what my answer was??
NO WAY....
I prefer guys who are older than me... even 1 day younger also NO...
Miss V said she has got the same thinking like me, but now, she likes this guy which is younger than her....
She is confused... but i told her one thing...
IF YOUR LOVE IS STRONG, then age will NEVER BE A PROBLEM...

Why i don't fall for guys who are younger than me is because i feel that i'm matured...
I don't like guys who control me...
I expect the guy to be brave and understanding...
He should be like a superhero..
Haha.. Like my dad...(exclude a few things)
I want a companion, NOT A DAD...or a BROTHER...

**************************
Winnie brought us PUDDING today...
Honey dew...
So smooth...
Like eating TAU FOO FAR...
hehe....
Thank you winnie...
****
Congratulation on your M.O award...
I know you're good...=)

6 comments:

CripsyCaiHong said...

whoa!


yalorx,last time i swear i will enver date a guy an hour younger also cannot

then my previous ex is like 6 months younger.i still feel a lil like big sis when wih him kaka

Kathlynn said...

ahh...after readin ur post, i tink im in love...... with ur honeydew puddin.... it looks good, does it taste good? ;)

Kelvin said...

Never speak too soon lol~

woaini_87 said...

cripsy- haha.. we never get what we want, but the opposite... so u got it, now u get what u want instead of what u don't want...
Kathlynn- the honeydew pudding was nice...
Kelvin- my bf is elder than me by 1 month++.. so it's okay.. haha

Nikel Khor said...

of cause love make ppl change to b better

amiza_yul said...

OMG i love puding! yummy! ;p

Click Click =)