Click Click =)

Monday, April 12, 2010

Random

I've got no idea on how to start my CW,
it seems easy, but no IDEA on how to do it...
Hypothetical SHYT...
hate assuming....
but that is what i gotta do for the FINANCE CW...

Soon gotta find for a job..
Will my employer Google my BLOG and read all my post and then only decide on should he employ me or not??
I hope not...
Haha.. neway never really say anything STUPID except for my stupid COURSEWORK which KILLs me every single day, and also the bodoh exams that will make sure i DIE immediately...

Sometimes to make things easy, we gotta hurt ourself...
Even if it means for us to end up in sadness...
Better 1 person hurt then 2 person hurt...


I think i'm a bad LIAR..
I can never lie...
I suck at lying...
it's so easy to know i'm lying o not...

My 'X' is missing, but i still can tekan...
Haha... change this key board 2 times already.. 
wait until my A, E, and O leave this keyboard then i will change.. RM 70... 
DIE... lucky most words got no 'x'... exam, except.. haha....
only gotta use 'exam' when talking to people..
'except' when comparing in CW.....

Yummy Yummy.... went to Pavilion Food Republic to eat this...
Sedap sedap..... RM 3.90 only....
"ta pau" 2 set home... hehe...
Midvalley also got... in the center of gardens and MV (LG floor)
The YAU CHA KUAI paling sedap...

My messy SMALL table with the stacks of journals...
Now i'm gonna recycle all of it....

 Cute mar??? teddy biscuit on my FA question paper.....

Love this photo.... and love all of them......
ignore my sucky hair lar....

Monkey masturbating in public....
HEHE.....

8 comments:

Sly Nolan said...

hahahah~ tak malu punya monyet~!

kRaZy said...

are u the one who took the monkey pic? XD

woaini_87 said...

Sly- memang pun.. wanted to take video but was too late...
kRaZy- haha.. yeah... in langkawi...

Sly Nolan said...

i think Mr. munkey doin it on purpose when he see's u! ahaha

rossoneri said...

hahahah sabo je lah,last pic tuh..

ur teddy biscuit,reminds me that i still did't eat my teddy biscuit dat i bought, erk last month...

woaini_87 said...

Sly- i was thinking the same too.. It needed some attention, but when many people started gathering around, it STOPPED.. shy tetiba... haha
rossoneri- cepat makan, karang expired pulak.. =)

DanielCtw.com said...

Must be u made the monkey do that. See you the monkey tak tahan.. hehehehehe

woaini_87 said...

Daniel-i don't remember wearing sexy or making any thing that will attract it... Haha... Maybe because it was too bored.. Wanted to entertain all the tourist there...

Click Click =)