Click Click =)

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Makan Makan and Makan

I hate it when any1 wakes me up and say, "we are going out now...and leaving in 15 minutes"...
DAMN.... my house people memang know that i need 1 hour to get ready, but they always do this to me..
and when i'm getting ready, they sure keep asking "okay already or not??"
HAIYOH......
SUNDAY is meant for sleeping lar...
Fine, dowan me to sleep also let me have my bath properly lar....
Always also want me to rush....
HATE it HATE it...

Woke me up around 12 something and expect me to be ready before 12.45pm..
Macam mana???

Last 2 weeks the whole family bought NUMBER...
kena 1st price.. so they decided to share and cater for lunch...








Nice food...
Got orange juice lagi..
SEDAP....

We EAT TO LIVE and LIVE TO EAT....
Whatever we eat also must be nice...=)

No comments:

Click Click =)