Click Click =)

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Mak oi!!!

Nak je aku mencarut.....
Haha.....
Don't ask me what is the issue....
Neway I'm waiting for ikan to come back.....

I wanna go out with her....

Since assignment is DONE generally...
With 5% changes and referencing for me to write in a while....
GOODnye....
I wanna run away from this assignment and exam tahi..
Hehe.....

Whole day very busy....
Got up, dry cloths.. put cloth for washing again...
My god, so many cloths to wash...
Then went out for NANDO's....
My favourite...

Then went to temple with my SHORTS...
I wonder why people look one kind at people who uses skirt or shorts to temple..
God only ask you to go with a pure heart..
Neway the temple i went to, does not discriminate you if you use shorts....
Chinese temple no such rule...
Use short skirts pun no1 bising...
Hehe....

Then go MAKAN again...
OMG, im gonna be fat.. BUT no wor...
My shorts longgar a bit already.....

2morrow is 26TH of APRIL 2010, the day i'm suppose to die, but since i finished my CW, then i dunit to die...
Many of my course mates seems to be sad for their SFM and CIFA & CIMA CW marks..
But i'm okay with it, as long as i pass, i'm happy..
Janji tak fail.....

Haha.....
Apa nak buat, life is easy, i dowan to make it complicated..
I always believe in NEVER REGRETTING anything...
Since i did the CW, and the lecturer already mark, went for moderation lagi..
SO WHY WANNA BISING.... haha....

Okay lar.. i wanna fold my cloths, then help my mum with her folding of GOLD again, then i'll start with my referencing and SLEEP....
tomorrow will be a better day.....
And I LOVE YOU... muacks muacks... =)

No comments:

Click Click =)