Click Click =)

Monday, April 19, 2010

Im there

I'm now in the mood to do my finance..
1% done..
haha... how lame can i be...
I'm actually happy because at last I'm doing it... 7 days more to submition date...(wrong spelling for submition??)
now I'm feeling sleepy....
Can't look at this figures and thinking about whats the next figure to write...
FINANCE makes my life so HARD.....
ASSUMING figures make my BRAIN wanna SHOUT...
MAKING assumption on what kind of car people are looking for in the MARKET makes me wanna CRY...
Can all you guys and gals out there give me 1 THING(more also can) that you are looking for in a car so that i can NOT crack my head to think....
Hehe.... mums gonna sepak me if i ever tell her "i don't wanna do", "very hard","do for me please"...
Haha... i did that last Sunday and she gave me that "SHUT UP" look.... everytime also say the say thing...
Hehe... DAMN... last semester.. last assignment and i feel like DYING.....

When i wrote on my facebook wall(Saturday) that i wanna choose a date to die, Miss S suggested yesterday.... GO TO TIMES SQUARE BUILDING AND JUMP DOWN.... OMG.....I know she was jsut joking....
AND i will never choose to suicide... NEVER....
CANNOT...
IT'S AGAINST MY POLICY...
AGAINST MY OWN THOUGHTS..

So guess i'm only left with 1 choice...
THAT IS TO DO AND FINISH IT without any noise.. without any fuss..
without any WHATEVER lar...
haha...

i think i should stop here.. clean my room and get back to my CW...
BUH BYES...

No comments:

Click Click =)