Click Click =)

Friday, April 16, 2010

Easily cheated

I am a fool, if that is what you wanna call me...
I am easily touched.. easily conned, easily *insert whatever word you want which means CHEATED*
I see something cute, i want it..
Even if it has got NO USE in my life....

Day before yesterday.. Wednesday...
I took this LRT (to masjid jamek) to go for class.. 1 hand with the News Straight Times newspapers and the other with my purse because i just "touched" the machine to "makan" my MONEY(touch n go card)..was listening to this MP3 and this guy approached me...
I took of 1 ear plug and was listening to whatever he was saying in Mandarin..
Then one girl(his friend) came over and asked me, "can you speak Chinese" (because i looked blur and my other ear was still with my other ear plug)...
So immediately i took out the other ear plug and said, "yes i can"..
Then the guy who 1st approached me asked if i was "kun shuet er" which means campur 2 COLOR punya (mixed parentage), i said"yes"...then the girl came and ask, "where are you from??," I said KL... my god, so many question....
My next question was "you wan donation isit??"
**
I am always like this one.. I dowan people to PANJANG LEBARkan their speech...
Want money say want money lor...
I sure give one.....RM 10 not much mar....(but now it is since I'm near to POK KAI already, every cent counts), and I'm sure if my bf gets to know this he sure gonna slap me.. haha... better tell him soon
**
So i had to repeat my Q since he keep telling "i want you to support me"
What i saw in his paper(columns) was NAME, SIGNATURE AND PCS instead of RM
So being me, cleverly STUPID, i was finding for a place to put down my newspaper and bag to "fish" the money from my bag...The guy and girl said they can help me to hold my things.. AARrggghhhh
I've got this "ang pau" packet that i keep in my bag because mum said she don't wanna change the RM1 which i got from the CNY celebration...So the money is my PETTY CASH...
I took out 1 RM10 from that ang pau packet and this guy said "wah, i'm like getting ang pau leh"..
Hai.......
So then i handed him 1 RM10.. then after writing my name and signing, he asked me another Q "miss, can you support another RM10"...Wah lau eh......
Hai.. me stupid lor.. Instead of saying NO, i said Okay and handed him another RM 10..
So total loss was RM 20 for this PEN....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
First i though it was a glue, but he said pen....

So when i was closing my bag, the girl came beside me and ask "miss, can you support me also??'
I was like (thinking to myself) "hello, i was stupid enough to layan that guy, now u wan me layan you pulak.. BODOHNYE aku"...
I just told her, "You get the money from the guy" and walked off....

So if you ever see the name DONATION, STUPID, TOUCHED, CONNED, CHEATED in the dictionary, guess you will see my name there too...
Haha.....

**Next post will be about SUSHI KING member day....

2 comments:

© bLurr said...

LOL. ur being too easy lor. can u support me also? xD

woaini_87 said...

wah lau... i think hor, next time i should say i give u physical support .. dowan money support.... and wonder what kinda support do u want huh???
haha..=)

Click Click =)